Very fine ship’s teak serving trolley, the top is slatted, as are the two lower shelves which also have raised galleries. To each end are turned handles with scroll supports and all stand upon a pair of iron spoked wheels with brass caps and by two cast brass revolving wheels.
Manufactured from reclaimed teak from the ship breakers, Hughes, Bolckow and Co. Ltd., Battleship Wharf, BLYTH (as on Tyne Northumberland) & 10 Dover Street
London W. Bears maker’s label.
English, circa 1920’s
Please fill in the information below