Antique 19th century silver mounted hip flask, domed locking cap over black leather casing to cut glass flask with removable silver base which forms a drinking vessel with a gilt interior. Monogrammed G.A.W., with a Sheffield hallmark for 1986 and the maker’s mark J.D. & S. for JAMES DIXON & SONS
Height 5.75” (7.5cm)
Stock No. 1250
JAMES DIXON & SONS, established in 1806, with premises in Silver Street, Sheffield. London showrooms opened in 1873 and Sidney and Melbourne in 1912, continuing as a family run business until 1976. One of the foremost and significant British manufacturers of the 19th century.
Please fill in the information below