Large gentleman’s vintage 3/8 pint silver hip flask with crocodile leather upper and removable silver cup
by James Dixon & Son, 1933
JAMES DIXON & SONS, established in 1806, with premises in Silver Street, Sheffield. London showrooms opened in 1873 and Sidney and Melbourne in 1912, continuing as a family run business until 1976. One of the foremost and significant British manufacturers of the 19th century.
Please fill in the information below