Small Georgian oak hanging corner cupboard, the polished top over a moulded cornice to single door, with raised fielded panel, having a brass knob, lock and key and a pair of hand-wrought hinges of ‘H’ form. Opens to an interior with three shelves. The base mould matches the cornice.
English, circa 1720 - 1750
Radius 14.5” (37cm)
Please fill in the information below