Dimensions:H: 2.8" (7 cm)W: 2.8" (7 cm)D: 2" (5.1 cm)
Small antique English silver plate toast rack with four divisions and a squared central carrying loop handle, four ball feet. Marked to the base EPNS and with makers’ mark HA EA FA for Harry Wright, Edward Thomas and Frank Shaw Atkins, trading from their Truro Works in Matilda Street, Sheffield, as the Atkin Bros from 1853 - 1925. The company was originally founded by Thomas Law between 1750 and 1775. Serial number 5642 to the base.
English, circa 1880 - 1920
Please fill in the information below