Baggott Church Street Ltd
Tel: 01451 830370 or 01451 831106
Web site: https://www.baggottantiques.com/
Antique English Sterling silver toast rack with four arched divisions and central loop carrying handle to rectangular base raised on bun feet. Hallmarked Sheffield, Old English ‘m’ for 1904 and makers’ mark for William Hutton & Sons Ltd. The firm was established in Birmingham in 1800 and moved to Sheffield in 1832. It eventually transferred the goodwill to James Dixon & Sons Ltd in 1930.